I am specialized in “on location” commercial photography.
My clients find out my fully equipped mobile photo studio ideal as it saves them time and makes their photo shoot more easy and relaxed, saving their time and transport.
Retouching, cut outs, digital manipulation will be carried out at my studio as normal, but I can offer the opportunity to do it at your place too.
For fashion photoshoots that is the best option because:
- 1.- You do not need to move your products to a studio (no risks to lose, forgot or break anything during the move)
- 2.- Immediate availability of your products after the shoot (You do not need to wait until your product is retuned)
- 3.- More options of styles for your product’s pictures (You are not “tied” to a traditional background as for me it will be the same to shoot the pictures in the place that you prefer or is more suitable for your product)
- 4.- You always have options (If you prefer, I can set up a white or black backdrop in your place in order to shoot your products with a traditional style)
- 5.- Fully equipped mobile/portable digital studio (Professional lighting system, high definition cameras, pre-shoot view system)
- 6.- High quality and speed up delivery when is necessary (It is possible to take the pictures, do the selection of the best ones, do the photo-retouching and colour enhancing, and burn your DVD at the location, so you can have your “ready to use” pictures the same day). An extra charge may apply.
- 7.- Fashion and modelling photos will have more personality in an outdoor setting or in a location. In addition, if you need to take pictures of your fashion collection it will be a great opportunity to show your showroom/business too.
- 8.- Jewellery… do you know a more secure place than your one to keep your products safe?
- 9.- and more…
A commercial/product photo shoot is available from only
£ 400.- per half day (3 hours)
£ 750.- all day (6 hours)
(plus travel expenses at £ 0.40p per mile – the first 5 miles are free! – I am based in NP11 6JT).
All pictures taken will be delivered in a CD/DVD.
For your convenience they will be in two formats
a) Low resolution JPG, 72 dpi (perfect for websites, e-mail distribution)
b) High definition Tiff, 300 dpi (for printed adverts, leaflets, magazines, etc.)
I always do colour correction of all the pictures plus photo retouching as a standard.